smile :)

Saturday, December 10, 2011

boys tht caught my sight :)

boys that i've dream of
  •  boys that can play musical instruments,mcm guitar or maybe piano..

  •  boys that smile nmpk gigi .. :D

  •  boys who can make me smile randomly with his voice or maybe lawak basi die..
  •  boys who is taller than me (well i'm 153,so the guy must be 161 and above),cuz for me having a taller bf make me feel more insecure..


  •  boys who respect & love his parents
  •  boys who is good looking in my eyes
  • boys who cares for my feeling
  •  boys who cares for the all the big and small things around us
  •  boys who cares for his family 
  • boys who is not a cheater
  • boys who protect me from the all psycho  ppl.
  • boys who remember important things about me and bout' us.
  • boys who afraid of animals that i adore (so i can protect him and scare him too,mwahah)
  • boys who is  always fell and get injured (so i can cure and take care of him..)
boys that i dislike
  • boys that arrogant
  • boys that think that they're good enough in everything
  • boys that smoke bcuz for me smoking is hell one of the easiest way to die
  • boys that doesn't pray
  • boys that has higher ego than the tallest building in the world
  • boys that likes to keep me waiting
  • boys that doesnt understand me
  • boys that like me to repeat things for him
  • boys that is selfish
  • boys that late for date (15 minutes boleh consider ok lg,but almost an hour or more than that is deniable) 
  • boys that is hot temper and his temper is hotter than the lava in the volcano
  • boys that torture animals such as cat,bird and etc (paling benci ok! laki cm  nie)

2 comments:

  1. haha jap nik, nak cari llki takut kucing mmg ssh sgt la kn skrg ni :D haha tp yg takut lipas ade la :P

    ReplyDelete