smile :)

Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011

well....as usual assalamualaikum to everyone..
HELLO 2011.... :D

hurmmmmmmm.......
2011 only mean one thing

tht is



NO!!!!!!

fear is haunting me...!!

but...kiter nk lari kt mner lagi an....either we choose....

so its up to us...but i know majoriti of us will of course without any doubt choose success rite? betol lh sper nk pilih failure....
so from now on..... to all the 2011 spm candidates..we must work hard...!!we wanna be winners rite...
MOH KITER..!! ^^

HUHUHU....tht means  T_T

x per ONE YEAR jer..... (WHAT!!).....
all we have to do is just...

study!!

see...even the baby r studying...syish shame of u NIK...!!

Hurm well i supposed everyone has their own dreams and ambition...but ak?? ader ker??hahah.... ^^
ak ader 4 citer2....wanna know what?



hah....this is my first choice -->accountant..!! ^^



this is my second choice... a chef.. cuz i like to cook

this is 3rd choice... --> a business women..


and the last choice is a car racer.... ^^
hhihihhi...SPM nie i hope i can get all A's...insyaallah... ^^ so tht if i get good result i can go to university just like all my family....

insyaallah klu ak result bgos...ak nk msuk UITM..

and if i have the opportunity i wanna continue my study in LONDON...^^

Nnt biler da bsr....and i finish my study and have a wonderful job...and have a lot of money i wanna open my....
my own bakery...


and my own nursery school

i really really love babies... theyre so cute..

so....
TO ALL THE 2011 SPM CANDIDATES......ALL THE BEST....WE MUST STUDY HARD..WE MUST BREAK THE SCHOOL RECORD....YEAH...!! AJA2 FIGHTING..!! CHAIYOK!! GOOD LUCK!!
WE ALL CAN DO IT... ^^

so nik jgn nk malas-malas!!
well actually to all of u too...hihi..^^










1 comment: